“Make FDC more financially sustainable”
|Objective 3.1: Strengthen FDC’s ability to raise funds for its programmes, un-earmarked funds and its endowment.|
|Result: Policies and Strategies for financial sustainability established|
|1. All funds required for the planned program and operating budget are raised;
• Conception and implementation of a financial sustainability policy;
• Funds received from funding sources are diversified and balanced (strategies on resource mobilization, communication and image; investment strategy that produces returns on the endowment; promotion of corporate social responsibility, promotion of strategic partnerships).
|2. % of programme and operating budget obtained from different sources (e.g. proportion per donor <30-40%)|
|Objective 3.2: To make the endowment grow.|
|Result: Increased % return on investments.|
|1. % return on investments to strengthen the endowment;||
• Strengthen the endowment and investment management structure.
• Generate returns on the endowment.
• Implement the Strategic Investment Plan.
• Invest in generating returns from the FDC endowment and other investment alternatives.